The HEPTech Symposium is an event held yearly, where for one week HEPTech provides early-stage researchers in high-energy physics related scientific domains with an opportunity to meet entrepreneurs and experienced scientists, and to learn how science can impact society!
The 2018 HEPTech Symposium will be held from 11th to 15th June 2018 and will be hosted by ELI Attosecond Light Pulse Source (ELI-ALPS), in Szeged, Hungary. Read more about ELI-ALPS.
- Entrepreneurship in physics
- IP protection
- Open innovation in a knowledge-based economy
- Commercialisation of research results
- Spin-off creation and financing
- Responsible research and innovation
- Economic impact and innovation management
The HEPTech Selection Committe will evaluate your application and inform you about the outcomes by 5th May 2018.
The 2017 Symposium took place at GSI in Darmstadt, Germany. It provided a unique chance for the participants to meet with experienced successful professionals willing to share their challenges and stories.
To learn more about the 2017 Symposium click here.
|Application form Invitation letter|